I am a Licensed Dietitian and provide Medical Nutrition Therapy. JA Nutrition Therapy is the private practice for Juleeanna Andreoni, MS, RDN, CDE.
Adding me to your provider team may work well if:
- You are currently in treatment with a therapist to address Eating Disorders/Disordered Eating or weight loss dieting recovery
- You are working to address Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- You would like support to address Pre-Diabetes, Type 1/Type 2 Diabetes, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- You would like support to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
My focus is on eating disorder/disordered eating recovery (including weight loss diet recovery) as well as diabetes care. If you are looking to add me as the Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist (RDN) to your eating disorder treatment team, please be sure to read more about this under my care coordination page.
For clients with weight loss as a goal; a non-weight focused approach has advantages over traditional food restriction approaches or dieting. See more about a non weight focused approach on my myths page here.
Our sessions would focus on:
- assessment of problem food behaviors
- assessment of problematic food ideas/thinking
- possible modification of daily self-care behaviors with food and activity
- tackling issues slowly over time, often with support of other treatment team members
- small steps that address problem food behaviors and not a quick fix
- moving away from any specific size or weight change focus as much as possible
- support to find a more satisfying relationship with food and body while addressing health needs
I have been working within clinics that provide care for eating disorder recovery at both GreenField Health as well as the Portland Dialectical Behavior Therapy Institute (PDBTI) Path to Mindful Eating program for the past ten years. I am also a Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) with experience in treating Type 1, Type 2, and Gestational Diabetes. I’ve devoted 19 years to developing clinical expertise to meet your medical nutrition therapy needs.
I am a preferred provider for Regence BCBS, MODA, Cigna, Pacific Source and Kaiser insurance companies.
Please read more here about insurance coverage. Tam Cotton of TLC Billing and Practice Management provides billing support to JA Nutrition Therapy. If you have questions about billing please check out her website.
Please reach out to me for a phone consultation to make sure I’m the right fit for you.
All sessions are done via telehealth Monday through Thursday from 9 AM – 5 PM.
Juleeanna Andreoni, MS, RDN, CDE – Licensed Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator Additional certification: recently completed the Monash University Certification program for Dietitians on IBS and FODMAPs training 9/30/2021
JA Nutrition Therapy